Thursday, July 24, 2008

Work Work Work

I work at a bank that is very out dated. As far as I know, we have been trying to install and use the new computer system for almost three years now. I have been there for almost a year and a half and it is hard to feel like I am a part of it. In reality, I sit and read books, cash checks, and just answer phone calls. I can not wait until I finish school and I can do something that I enjoy doing and being a part of people's lives. Right now I am working for money and money alone. I know how bad that sounds and I hate saying it - I would love to quit my job and work somewhere else for less money but I can't. I really really can't and that drives me insane. Anyways, here are some photo's of my work and how outdated it is.

I realize the layout of these pictures is horrible. One day I will prefect the way these all look.

Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but the bank looks so cool and vintage.

David Harris said...

I want a job where they let me eat breakfast at work.